Thursday, November 15, 2012

Final project reflection

I created this project for a community-based program I teach called Making Money Work for You. It's for adult learners who often have financial or credit issues. It's offered in both a face-to-face and webinar format.  I have wanted to create some type of tool that will give participants instructions for completing the homework they have to do each week.  We go over the worksheet in class, and although I tell them to call or e-mail if they have questions between classes, they don't always do so. 

Originally I considered doing a video to provide web-based instructions, but using a presentation format on slideshare is a solution that will be easier to implement for students. It's simple for them to access and simple to use.  Moreover, I don't have to worry about someone not having the right software/hardware to access the tool.

I've been wanting to try slideshare as a tool for other situations, as well, and it was extremely easy to use for this project.  I will definitely use it again.

My lesson plan link.

No comments:

Post a Comment